l o n e l y -


HOME ABOUT STUFF FOLLOW DBOARD



ATIQAH. TWENTYONE. EXOSTAN
REPLACE W/UR PROFILE




© Template by AtiqahJaidin
Image from TUMBLR | WHI
Hate You,Hubby-3
Thursday, January 30, 2014 | 0 comment[s]


After 3 years,
Kyungsoo keep bowing to guest in black suit with soulless face.
Kyungsoo tried to be strong in front the guest.


Everyone had left the death ceremony of his...wife.



Kyungsoo sit in the black suit and cry.



His daughter already sleep in tears.


Even she's just 18 month old , she is seems know to know her mom gone...forever.
Kyungsoo look at the picture of her wife.
*How could you hide your own pain from me? Its must been hard for you.Im sorry for being a useless husband.*Kyungsoo thought with tear flowing non-stop on his cheeks.


Without kyungsoo realize you watch them from a far.

*Why Eonnie? Why you have to leave them and...me?*you hold your chest because unbearable pain.



*How can we moved on after you left?*you thought again and let out a silent sob.
Your mom comes and you hide behind the pillar.You're not ready to meet them yet.

"Kyungsoo-a,lets eat dinner.You've been strive from morning you should eat."

"Later,Eomonim."
kyungsoo shook his head.




Your mother sigh and leave the room.

You remember the last moment you be with her.
You regrets to fight with her last month.

Flashback.

You actually had finished study in UK and started working.However, you lie to your family because that's the only way for your sister let you to stay .
but one day,you getting caught in UK front the office.
Your sister come alone with her daughter at that time but without kyungsoo.
You tell the truth and luckily she understand.
You want to have a great bonding time with her and her daughter at that time.

Unluckily,the fantasy shattered.

She suddenly asked,

"Do you avoid us?"she ask.

"No,I'm not."you said calmly.

She keep bothered you with question of why and makes silly assumption.Out of blue,she give a question that caught you in act like a deer in spotlight .

"Maybe do you love kyungsoo ?"she asked .

"WHEN I SAID NO MEANS NO!"you mad in anger.

Your sister shocked and quickly a frown of sadness and shock appear on her face
Never in your mind, thought, that act it will makes your sister presence disappear in the next morning.
Flashback end

You sobs thinking the last chance to say sorry.

*Mianhae,Eonnie.I don't mean too.*you thought and cried.

The guilt makes the pain hit you hard.

_-_-_

Since that funeral day,
You locked yourself in hotel crying.

In the morning, you will visited her at the lake where the ashes is spread in.


.You also bring the lily flower with you everyday.
Kyungsoo also come there everyday but in evening.He never saw you but he do realize the lily flower.He feels weird because the lily craze is the thing that only he knows.

One day,he decided to be on the place early and saw a woman standing there with a same lily.
You doesn't say a thing but just look far away with back facing kyungsoo.

You standing up and want to leave but then you shocked seeing kyungsoo standing there.

"You're back, i guess.However, its too late she's gone."Kyungsoo said.

You ignore him and prepared to leave but kyungsoo hold your wrist.

"Let's go home just like your sister want."Kyungsoo said.

"But its not the thing you want,right?"you asked without looking at him.

Kyungsoo sigh and turn your back facing him.



"Past is the past, for your sister's sake we should'nt be like this."kyungsoo defend himself.

"There too many memory of her in that house.I can't go.!"


"Don't worry,I'll meet my parent later."you said.

Kyungsoo loose his grip and you took this opportunity to leave.

Kyungsoo look at the lake and sigh.

"She look horrible."kyungsoo mumbles.

-_-_-_-_-

You look blankly at the letter.
"That is the letter that she left for you guys..."

Meanwhile , kyungsoo opened the letter from your sister but to him

'To : My Jagi

Jagiya, annyeong!
You must be sad after I gone, right.
I'm sorry about hiding the disease from you,
You're too busy with work and I've no chance too telling you at all.
Its not your fault don't worry,
I know right now you must be think that you are useless husband.
When things not right, you are always blaming yourself.
Remember, this is happening not because of you, okay?Noted that please.

Even I doesn't know my fate turning like this
I really hope that your fate will be better.
Jagiya, thank you for all the things you had done for me,
Thanks for loving me,
I'm so glad I married with you not someone else.
If not, I maybe even can't stand a chance having you as my husband with Sarang.

Jagiya, live happily with Do Sarang.
Take care of her well.
I know you will do all right, you just need help.
When I'm not there, 
Sarang might lonely since I'm always with her.
Kyungsoo, I hope you will spend more time with sarang as i did before.

One more thing,unmm...
This is maybe nonsense..
but you have too do it because its my last wish.
I want you to marry my sister..
Chae Won.

Kyungsoo's eyes widened in shock but still continue reading it.

I know
I know ,its immposible .
However,I still hope you can marry her...
Please,its my last wish.
I want her to replace myself in the our frame.
I want her to be Sarang Eomma.
Do it for me and our daughter...
She's the best candidate to replace me.
Although, she's lack of ability.I want you to teach and guide her way.
Im sorry doing this without you.
But believes me that Im right about this decision.

-by Jae Won

Kyungsoo clench his fist into a ball.
His hand shaken up with tears.

Meanwhile you didn't realise it since you immersed in reading letter.

To my beloved donsaeng Chae Won

Hey donsaeng...
I know that you're in horrible state now, not believe the fact I'm not here at all.
But donsaeng please be happy at least for me.
You've been hurt every time since childhood non-stop by everyone around you.
Im the only one who you lean your shoulder.
I know its hard to live with step-father who ignore you.Every problem he will put blame on you even its clearly my faults.
Then,you will always say.

"I'm okay,as long you with me."

But now even I'm not there,
I still want you to be happy..


I'm always be the one who protect you but I didn't realized that I hurting you more.
The stupid me doesn't even realize your crush to Kyungsoo.

Your eyes widened in shock.

Haha I know you must be surprised how I know this but I'm your sister.
You can't hide anything from me.
It was too late but I know that in wedding after the vow,your tears from looking at kyungsoo is... a loving gaze.I've lived with guilt eaten over me but somehow my selfishness inside me can't even sacrificed my love to you.
Fates turn us like this,its karma maybe...
but remember I will always with you even I'm gone, okay.I know this crazy

but I arranged a marriages of you with kyungsoo.I'm begging you.If I were there, I would be kneeling on the floor pleaded for you agreed in this.Is my last wish so please ...just accept this.I want to let this guilt vanished.I know this is nonsense but I also know this is the best for you.Don't use the excuses 'I don't love him anymore' because I know you still do.You can do it replacing me in my family frame.You will be the great mom and wives.I guess this was all I could tell you.
I hope I can see you in next life.
Till then, I want you to be happy.

From your beloved sister Moon Jae Won

The lawyer front of both of you start to speak...
"I think you've finished reading ,so do you agree in this arranged marriage?"he say in straight tone.

At the same time,both of you shouted.

"No! We're not agreeing into this."

Labels:

©